Friday, June 10, 2022

Where have we been?

Haven't been posting much here on the nonZense blog. There's still plenty of nonZense but I am so concentrated on other stuff - the podcasts, making an audiobook for Thank You and OK, wasting time on getting songs of mine recorded here and online. I'll try to do better. Let's see now, I could mention I spent some time with US news yesterday. I generally avoid news except science and environment news. But all this stuff about a coup is sort of compelling. Sure takes them a long time to deal with it and I bet they can't even do anything about it except make an ironclad case. But then there's the alternate reality folks and I get "the other side" from one of my few close American friends here. He quotes Info Wars, Russian bot sourced info, and that from the prior president's acolytes. So I get informed enough and go back to science news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment