Thursday, December 2, 2021

She's in the Air

Forgot to post this yesterday - she's there now.

So Katrinka's now somewhere in the air way up between Doha and San Francisco, maybe going over the North Pole at this time or near it. Dogette Bandita and guest dogettetina Bumble ( who we all call Bumbu) are staying close to me, very close. I'm sitting on the couch typing with legs crossed and a while ago Bandi was on my left, Bumbu on my right, and feline Kucita was on the couch armrest to my left right next to Bandi. I made a video to post here but they were too close and it was not successful. Bandi isn't sitting by the gate for days waiting for her I guess because she'd getting used to this yearly abandonment, because she went to the airport and saw Katrinka walk off with a porter pushing a cart with her bags, or maybe because it's raining a lot. Nice to have such uncomplicated company.

No comments:

Post a Comment