Thursday, December 23, 2021

Concern Repelled

Today a close friend here who won't have a credit card because he's a monk, asked timidly if Katrinka might bring him back some special vitamins and nutrition suppliments, not much, and said he worried about bothering us for days before asking me. Said he didn't want to impose I told him this was no imposition and anyway if I wanted something from him, I wouldn't think about whether it was imposing or not but whether I he'd do it if I asked and what was the most effective way to ask to get him to do it. But then maybe that's how he was thinking and I'm just being cleverly manipulated. But then again, I'd say yes no matter how he asked. He persevered with concern and how he didn't want to cause any trouble or bother us and I said that his concern was getting to be an imposition and was bothering me. Now he's unconcerned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment