Friday, July 16, 2021

They're Watching

As far back as I remember I lived with other sort-of beings watching me all the time. It wasn't something I believed in or thought of as real or as pretend. I thought about them when I was on the toilet and naked in the bathroom. Not embarrassed or disturbed by it. It made no difference. Actually they made no difference that I knew of though I didn't rule out that they did. They weren't judging or anything like that. Just watching. I had no idea about them at all. They weren't part of the world or my life here but I did see this world as part of a bigger world that I was not in touch with. That's where they were looking from. Sometimes I ask them to help me and thank them for all they've done in the past in case they had anything to do with all the good fortune I've had. It seemed to me they did - they and whatever greater whatever there is. I never wondered what the purpose of life was. It was clearly just to be here and follow what paths opened up and realize greater mind. That was due to my parents guidance and I guess the unseen connections. O kage sama de - thanks to whatever there is to thank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment