Thursday, May 20, 2021

UFOs

 UFOs been in the news recently and MSN main stream news is taking it more seriously and Obama spoke about it and many are going ah so well maybe there is something to it and stuff like that and it all seems so weird to me because since I was about ten I've read and heard about UFOs, some not credible but most seemed pretty credible and it always seemed so weird that it was a taboo to add up all the credible stuff and say yeah something's happening that we can't do or even get close to doing and through the decades the reports and stories have overall had a good deal of similarity and there's tons of it. I've met so many people who had quite unexplainable away sightings, some rather close. If this is beings from afar checking up on us which is what it seems to be to me and again with lots of what seems to me to be credible reports, then it seems to me that what we've experienced so far is likely how close we're gonna get. Seems to me they're just gonna watch us destroy ourselves. Long ago I decided that UFOs have no more to do with my conscious life here than Sci Fi. I do like some Sci Fi. Maybe there's some sort of commonwealth of beings with technology able to go vast distances quickly in ways we've not imagined and it seems they're benign. Doing no harm. But I can't help but thinking they know better than to try to help, that only those planets with beings that evolve on their own beyond war and craziness can join the commonwealth and those that don't evolve that way will either destroy themselves or stay anchored in lower forms of technology and be no threat. They can only become a threat if that technology is given to them while they're still warlike and crazy. Don't worry. We can always be reborn in more promising environs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment