Friday, October 2, 2020

Documentary Bios

Every once in a while I see a documentary bio and I frequently get a boost from them. Just saw one called Quincy about the great music producer/band leader/musician/composer etc Quincy Jones. What a dynamo. Aside from getting a hit off his great energy and focus and drive, I am reminded to remain physically active, stay in the shape - some sort of shape. He used to be strong and fit and do yoga but he's been so focused on his work that through the years he let all that drop and now in his eighties he's in bad shape. Alive and still working yes and that's good but, as I saw his one-thing-after-another life it reminded me of mine and the main take-away I got from the film was don't neglect the bod. Keep things in balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment