Friday, October 12, 2018

Kelly Chadwicks' birthdays

Kelly my son's birthday was eight days ago and proper birthday greetings were delivered. Kelly my father's birthday is today and he would have been 114 had he not died when he was 53 in the wee hours of November 1st, 1956 which I've always thought of as Halloween. I'm most grateful to have had both Kellys in my life - both wise, both kind.

In the nature vs nurture tug of war, I think we overestimate the extent to which parents' nature or behavior shapes who we are and I also think we overestimate the extent to which our parents' genes contribute - though both I believe to be highly significant. I see karma as factored into both and sprouting out alone as well the soul's daemon with no apparent earthly cause.

Disclaimers: I do not have court admissible evidence to back up my point of view but then again I don't depend on it - however things are is hidden from view it seems and whatever is is okay with me. The word soul to me is just a place holder.

Top photo Kelly Chadwick 1946.
Bottom Photo Kelly Chadwick c2018




No comments:

Post a Comment