Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Just for Gags at Immigration Office

Local Indonesian Immigration Office installed a big screen TV in the foreigners waiting room and last two times I stood there laughing as Just for Grabs episodes played. It's a sight-gags silent hidden camera show out of Canada which, due to having no language, works anywhere people can laugh.


The staff are courteous, pleasant, hard working, and I never have to wait too too long. It's also in a new posh area. There is a sign on the wall by counter one that I've seen since last year each time I go for my monthly visa extension. It reads:

Dear Applicants, Our office online system is not working properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are trying to fix it immediately. Thank You, Denpasar Immigration Office


No comments:

Post a Comment