Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A Dream

I dreamed I'd tested positive for HIV. Hmm. I should have been more careful I thought. Then - wait a minute. I haven't done anything to get it. Who's gonna believe that. How'd I get it? I told Katrinka about the dream and said it seems like a warning about the virus and said I was a little uncomfortable with some of this socializing even though it's outside and not up close without masks with anyone. A couple of days later we learned that two of our friends from the Tuesday night dinner and music on the beach had tested positive for Covid 19. Now we're past the time when we would have gotten it there. Katrinka just reminded me of that dream. Oh yeah. Did my subconscious know? No way of knowing but I said, "Hey thanks for that. Keep it coming." 

1 comment: