Friday, March 13, 2020

Hunkering Down

Katrinka is flying the US next week to spend over a month with family. I'm stocking up on supplies so I don't have to go shopping and can fill any voids with deliveries. I mainly stay home and work as is but when she's gone I get closer to hermit life and with the present situation will be more so. But I'll still walk with dogette Bandita, meditate, do a little yoga, and swim - the beach is her favorite. Tourism is way down in Bali. It's usually not so busy near where we live but these days it's getting to feel almost empty. Decided not to go to the great Friday night jazz jam - will miss that - till the Covid-19 virus has passed. Not much reported here yet but jsut wait. We do not expect them to be prepared. Following more news than usual. Do not pass on emails, messages, posts about the virus or what to do. I stick with the pros. And I'll play a little guitar. May you and all beings be happy, healthy, free from harm, love life, and awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment