Thursday, December 5, 2019

Hot

It's been awfully hot here in Sanur this November and now December. Right now the temperature is 91.4 and feels more like 100. We've been here six years and I've always said it almost never seems that hot to me here - where we live anyway. We live near the ocean so I assume it must get hotter elsewhere but I see the Sanur temperature is the same as that further inland. This year I must say that it's hot, and hot in a way that affects me in ways it hasn't before. I can still get by in it. I do pretty well in hot weather. But I notice it making me tired. I just noticed an article from a month ago in Coconuts that said that temperatures this year are hotter than anytime in thirty years - in Bali and all over Indonesia. I've asked some locals too if it seems hotter than usual and they've all said yes, definitely. I wonder what it will be like next year. I suspect it will be even hotter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment