Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Back Home from the Hospital


Enjoyed the whole thing. Top rate care and thoughtful sweet efficient staff. Was back at work from hospital bed right after the operation but then Katrinka found a film we watched on the wide screen in my room and there were news shows. We hardly ever watch TV. My hernia never was painful but it needed to go back inside. I didn't experience much discomfort at the hospital where I didn't get out of bed for 24 hours, but walking as I checked out etc was a little woozy and achy. Not bad. Doctor told me to walk but had told Katrinka to get me briefs to help keep things in and tight. He said no stairs, tennis, or lifting for three months. Swimming okay in a while. In bed now catching up and - think it's time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment