Saturday, February 9, 2019

Ant Relations

There are ants in the kitchen but they're polite ants. I tell them to be careful and generally they are. They're pretty small. They mainly stay out of the way. They know their limits. We keep the counter clean but they'll find any tiny bit of something sweet or a spec of dog or cat food. I leave them alone. They're done eventually. And if it's important they leave I just start cleaning up carefully right next to them and they'll back off. There are some teeny tiny ants too and a zillion of them will gather around an almost imperceptible something with a line going to and from where they come from. If Katrinka's getting ready to make dinner, I'll put my fingernail right up next to them and they flee at what must be the equivalent of hundreds of miles an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment